Hello mates! Do you use Cash App, but your account is not verified? Oh no! Using Cash App, you've probably noticed that an unverified account doesn't let you do everything. You can only send and receive money. But you can't use some more advanced features, like transferring bitcoin. Because of this, verification is an essential part of using a cash app.
And now you are looking for how to verify a cash app account? Don't worry; we're here to help you. It's pretty easy to do. All you need is a smartphone and a strong internet connection. Here's what you need to do: read this blog to learn about the cash app verification process. Stay with us until we get to the end.
Cash App Verification: A Brief Note
Cash App verification is a process that all users must go through if they want to use all of the App's features. Verification is easy with Cash App.
You only need:
- A Smartphone,
- Mobile number or email address
- A debit card or Bank account
- Date of Birth,
- SNN (last four digits of social security number),
- Driver's license or state-issued ID,
- Your Selfie.
Keeping an eye on all these credentials, we are explaining entirely from beginning to end how a user can register and verify his Cash App account.
How to Create and Verify Cash App Account?
Open the Play store on your phone and install the Cash app. Start the App, and register for a personal or business account.
Two methods of account registration are by entering your telephone number or email. By using email, put your email address. A six-digit confirmation code is sent to your email address. Enter this code in the verification box and then tap Next.
Verify and link your debit card or Bank.
Link to a bank using your debit card. If you have a debit card, enter the debit card number. If you do not have a debit card, don't miss the option of linking to a bank. You can skip this step if you do not have either of these.
Enter your name first as well as your last name. Click on the next.
Select a $Cashtag.
It is a specific term for receiving money and is required for everyone. Name it as per your wish or select available. Click the Next button.
Enter residential Zip Code.
Needs to enter your residential zip code to continue. Submit and tap Next.
Grant access to Contacts.
Then the option is to grant access to contacts and make it simple to connect with friends and secure your account from spam. Click on the continue button. You could skip this step as well.
Your account is now registered on the Cash app. Now, it's time to modify and verify your account. Continue with the below steps:
Modify your Profile.
Click the top right corner on the profile icon. Here it is possible to modify your profile. For example, you can edit your name, your bio, etc. And also, add a photo of your profile picture. It is available to verify your identity.
Once this is done, an Account Setting option is now available. Just click personal.
Here, the options name, $Cashtag, and bio are accessible. You must include the mobile phone number if you registered your cash app using your email address earlier. Also, add your physical address.
After you've filled out all the information, you've finished the first step of confirming your Cash App account. And your limits are:
- Sending Limit $1,000 per Week.
- Receiving Limit is $1,000 Per Month.
- Add Cash Limit of $2,500 per Week.
- Cash Out Limit $25,000 per Week.
If you want to use the cash app's innovative features like Bitcoin, increase the spending limit to $7500 weekly. In that case, you must verify your government-approved identity (Driving Licence) with Cash App.
Now, you may be worried about how to verify your identity (Driving Licence) on the Cash App. No issue; you need to take a few more steps to verify your identity on the cash app and enable withdrawals and deposit bitcoin.
Verifying your Identity.
To verify your identity, tap the Bitcoin symbol on the bottom right corner, scroll down here is an option for Verify your identity, then click Get Started.
Now Cash App asks you for a little more information. Click Continue by agreeing with the Virtual Currency Terms.
Enter your Date of Birth.
Cash App asks for your legal date of birth. Submit and click Next
Last Four Digits of SSN (Social Security Number).
You will be asked for the final four digits of your SSN (social security number). Enter and continue.
Verify Driving License.
After that, the Cash App may ask you to use your phone camera to take a picture of the front and back of your Driver's license, state ID, or passport. The best option is to use a driver's license, which has been registered and accepted.
Then the front and back of your Driver's license or state ID must be scanned by Cash App. Make sure your ID isn't torn or hard to read. Focus your phone's camera on the ID while capturing, and it will automatically accept your id.
Take your Selfie.
Now Cash App asks for user Selfie, take a well-lit selfie of your face. Take a clear picture. Also, make sure your image matches the one on your license. Click "submit" now.
After submitting your Selfie, in the end, answer a few simple questions about why you want to use bitcoin; there are three more steps to take action.
- Choose your primary motivation for using bitcoin. There are a lot of choices for what to show, like investing, shopping, trading, transferring, and doing business. You may choose to trade.
- Then they moved on to the next. Choose your primary income source. You may select investments.
- Now, choose your employment status. Please select one of the listed.
The Cash App identity verification process is complete now. Most of the time, the Cash App checks your account rapidly. After you send this information, Cash App will review your credentials and let you know if you verify or not.
Once verified, you'll be able to use all of the App's features, such as sending more amounts, receiving unlimited money, and getting to the more advanced features like Bitcoin. You can withdraw and deposit Bitcoin, and your cash app spending limit will be increased to $7,500 weekly.
How long does Cash app verification take?
"Most of the time, Cash App approves your identity immediately. The verification process time on Cash App varies based on the location. If not, it could take as long as 24 hours.
If any reason, it takes more than 24 hours, and the status shows Pending, you must wait an additional 48-hour period for verification. Also, Contact Cash App support to find out the cause.
Why do I verify the Cash App?
By verifying your account
- You can increase your weekly spending limit.
- You'll be able to use a Cash App Card, set up direct deposits, and use other features like Bitcoin.
- Verifying your account will also help protect you from fraud and theft of your identity.
If you aren't verified on Cash App yet, we highly endorse you taking the time to do so.
Why is the Cash App not verifying my identity?
Some people may have trouble trying to verify their identity on the Cash App. They might see a message like "Cash App verification failed."
There are many reasons.
- Most of the time, it's because you made mistakes when you filled out the application for verification. Your provided information is incorrect.
Numbers on your ID
- The verification could fail if the numbers on your ID aren't precise. If the Cash App scanner can't catch your id, there's no way to verify your identity.
- If you are under 18, you might not be checked out. Only people over the age of 18 can verify their identity cards.
- But the App has changed its rules as of today. When a teen (someone between 13 and 17 years old) makes an account, they must put in their parent's email cashtag$ or phone number. At this point, Cash App needs permission from the parents to set up the account. If the request is okay with the parent, the teen can also order a Cash App Card. But you can't get bitcoin.
Why was my cash app verification rejected?
Sometimes cash app verification is rejected due to the following reasons like
- First of all, you might be giving Cash App the wrong information. In particular, the information you're giving out doesn't match what's in your Cash App account. The verification process will fail if the information you share doesn't match the summary on your account.
- You cannot verify your cash app account even if your ID has expired. Please check whether your ID is valid or not Before confirming.
- You might also be having trouble verifying your account because your Cash App is not up to date.
- Not following the proper verification steps is another reason this whole process fails. If you skip even one step while doing this task, your verification process might not work.
- You have to enter your valid SSN (last four digits). If you enter any fake Social Security Number (SSN), Cash App will not accept that, and your verification will not be complete.
Ultimately, we decided that Cash App is a great way to send and receive money. You should verify your account immediately. The Cash App verification method is all concerned with sharing your SSN. We're confident that if you stick to our above-provided information, you won't have trouble verifying your identity on Cash App.
When you verify your account, you can access higher limits and buy Bitcoin from within the platform. If you can't verify your account, ensure you're entering the correct information and that all the images are clear. Cash App support can help if you're still having trouble.
So, if you want to use everything Cash App offers, you should verify today. Hurry up! And enjoy all the latest and advanced features after Cash app verification.
Verified Cash App users may send up to $7500 weekly.
Cash app will never ask customers to pay money for "processing fees" and "verification."
A blue verification badge beside a $Cashtag signifies that Cash App has confirmed an account to be the actual presence of the public figure or global brand.
Verification requires personal information. It includes your SSN, contact information, birth date, billing address, and photo I.D. Without your SSN, there's no way to verify Cash App.
Yes. You must have a new bank account to create a second Cash App Account. A new bank account is required to open a second CashApp account.
If your Cash App account is verified, you can order and activate an entirely new Cash App Visa Debit card. In reality, users don't need cash card verifications on Cash App. They need to activate the Cash App Card.
Become a member
Get the latest news right in your inbox. We never spam!